Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Saved By The Best Friends

Thankfully, my two best friends saved me from the party and instead of being there, Claire and I went over to Kramer's house and danced and talked and ate pizza and just had fun. We talked for the longest time and it felt good. Really good. We talked about guys and we talked about our each current romantic situation (please don't ask about mine...) and what we were going to do about it (I still don't really know). We also discussed politics and religion and spirits (and my whole 'third eye' thing). I felt very talked out by the end of it.

Then Claire became my ride home, but before they dropped me off, we went to Rite Aid and looked through bridal magazines, discussing flowers, rings, and dresses. We pretty much planned our weddings, but don't worry. We're not planning on getting married any time soon.

So then all of my homework ended up being really easy to do and I felt really good last night.

The meeting after school went well I think. We discussed pretty much everything that had to do with our production. Turns out I pretty much know everyone in the play we're doing, so it should be fun. We get scripts today and I can't wait!

Feeling blessed,

Tay

1 comment:

Clay said...

last night was a lot of fun! ^_^ yeah, i only know who two actors are, one of which likes me, and i know who the director is... but other than one person, none of them really know me... except the director only knows me from my audition... yeah. lol! i can't wait! ^_^