Saturday, December 22, 2007

Delayed Celebration

So apparently Gma's house is tomorrow instead, which is great because then today we get to do more shopping. It seems that this year, we knew that Christmas was coming soon, so it didn't sneak up on us, we just didn't have a lot of time to spend shopping and wrapping. So we're doing it all pretty last minute, even my mom who's been known to finish her Christmas shopping in July.

I'm pretty happy that all of my shopping is done. I still have to make cards, but I can do that tomorrow while I'm resisting the urge to pull my hair out of my scalp. Today I know my mom and I are going to be hunting down this unbelievably cool present for my dad, which will take at least two hours. Then I have to wrap more gifts from my dad to my mom. I'm not complaining about it, but I think he should help! Or maybe not now that I think about it...

I also have library books that I should probably read sometime before the end of break. And probably before Christmas, considering I asked for pretty much all books.

Anticipating a good read this Christmas,

Tay

No comments: