Thursday, December 6, 2007

Things Are Looking Up!

So I got my Science test and got a B. I guess that's okay, way better than failing, but I'm still bummed because now I only have an A in that class and not an H. I guess I'll have to work hard to get that H on my next report card then.

I also found out that I have a low A in English which is totally weird because English is supposed to be my best subject considering I love to read, I went to State Finals for Power of the Pen, and I got a perfect score on my practice Proficiency Tests last year. Weird......

So I never did get that snow day yesterday, so I'm praying hard that we get one tomorrow, or at least a late start because then my Geometry quiz will be canceled. I will send vicious vibes towards the skies tonight when I meditate after my prayers.

I'm really excited because tonight I get to go shopping with my mom to get my Christmas gifts from my gma (my grandmother; I call her Gma). This year, Gma just sent us each a check for $150, told us to spend it all on something that we'll like, don't open it or use it, wrap it up, and then bring it to her house when we celebrate Christmas (we celebrate a week beforehand so she can get down to her winter house in Florida before the holiday rush). Personally, I like this method a lot better than her guessing and trying to shop for us with our lists. This way, I know what I'm getting, I know I'm going to like what I get, and then I don't have to pretend that I like something I don't...... or at least not from her......

So right now I'm in a pretty good mood. Little homework, I just got a call from one of my bestest friends ever (Kramer, you are getting a blogspot whether you like it or not!), and I'm going shopping tonight! Overall, my life is going pretty smoothly! Let's see how long that lasts........

Enjoying life,

Tay

1 comment:

Clay said...

Lucky Ass Person! lol! take me with you!!!! yeah, currently my mom is shopping... at krogers, so yeah. don't know when she is oging to get ack, but ah well... mmmm. i want to take a nap. i think i will. again, come and join gabe and i tomorrow if we don't have school! ^_^ (you know,i find it ineresting that you guys started flirting on a snowday too! remember that? it was a wednesday and that is why joey couldn't come b/c his parents didn't want him out on a school night i think, and then you and joey came on friday!) ^_^ it's the little stupid things i remember! ^_^