Saturday, December 8, 2007

One Act Excitement

I am oober, oober excited! Claire and I are trying out for Winter One Acts at our school! This is the first time I've done anything like this, but I feel like I'm finally doing something in highschool that I'm sure about, besides Flag Corps! This feels right. And even if I don't get a big part, or even if I don't get a part at all, I know that this is something that I truely want to do and might actually be good at, so I'm giving it my all and am planning on going out for the spring play as well now! Claire and Kramer get to come over tomorrow to practice and because he's going to be one of the directors, he will get to help us expect what we're going to face on Monday in our auditions. I'm, again, oooooooober excited!!

I'm also in a great mood because my mom has been baking my favorite Christmas cookies all day and I'm going to get to pig out on them tonight! That, and now the whole house smells like freshly baked cookies, and not just the kitchen, the whole entire house!! Yum!!

Excitedly awaiting Monday (one of the only times I will EVER say this),

Tay

2 comments:

Clay said...

i can't wait either! Acting is totally fun! you will love it! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.