Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Unfair Tests, Agreeable Ex's, and Lame TV Shows

So I did well on my World Studies Test and flute tryouts, but I don't know how I did on my Science Test. I studied hard last night and even harder during Study Hall, but I still don't know how I did. I have no idea. So I'm going to stop worrying about it and just forget about it.

So today my ex and I got along surprisingly well and I don't know why. I think we've come to an unspoken agreement not to fight, even though I love blaming things on him and he apparently loves doing things wrong and proving that he can make up for his mistakes. Don't even get me started on examples.

Anyway, so tonight I have two of my favorite shows on, new episodes of both, and one is the final elimination round! That's right! Beauty and the Geek!! My brother got me hooked on that show and he and I have laughed and laughed at the pure stupidity of the beauties and the cute and innocent act of the geeks. It really is a good show; one of the only reality shows I can watch without wanting to hurt someone (like The Bachelor). The other show is Reaper which I like just because it has humor, romance, and thriller all in one show. I'm a sucker, I know. Most of you probably think those shows are stupid, and they probably are, but for some reason, they are the highlight of my week and I am always bummed when there isn't a new episode on. Laugh at me all you want, but I guess that's just who I am.

And so I should probably finish my homework now before I completely fall asleep.

Missing the simplicity of summer more and more,

Tay

1 comment:

Clay said...

hey Girlie!
wow! but it is fun to blame things on gabe!

hmmmm. you say your brother brought you to like the show? not even gonna comment.

well, um, idk what more to say here, so, um, yeah. ^_^