Saturday, December 22, 2007

Getting In That Christmas Mood!

So after dinner tonight, I found out that we were planning on visiting our family friend who used to babysit my younger brother. I love going over there and they always are so nice. Every year, we give them a cookie plate and they give us small gifts in return. I'm super excited because I got a new cross! I needed one and was half tempted to ask for one for Christmas in the first place, but decided against it because I didn't want anyone to feel awkward about buying it! So I'm wearing it now and I absolutely love it! I don't ever want to take it off!

They were super nice, as usual, and we found out that her daughter is expecting a baby girl in February! I can't wait! I absolutely love babies and hope they ask me to babysit sometime.

Then, after visiting them, the four of us went and drove around looking at Christmas lights. We do this every year and we always look forward to it. My dad always plays odd Christmas music and we laugh and comment on all of the beautiful houses and the odd ones too. This year, we've noticed a depressing decrease in number of lights. It's like no one had enough time to celebrate the holidays this year. To me, that's just sad.

So that's my current mood. In twenty minutes it will probably change, so stand by!

Loving the holidays more and more,

Tay

No comments: