Saturday, December 15, 2007

I Got Lead!!!!!!!!

I got Roxi!!! I actually got leading lady in my friend's play!!! I can't believe it! I mean, I think I did well in my auditions, but not that well! And the leading male part is being played by the same guy who had the lead in the fall musical! He's mister drama club, so it's no wonder he got the part, but I have had no drama experience what so ever, I didn't take the Drama 1 course this year because I didn't think I would have enough time, and I've been to, like, two out of the four drama club meetings that have occurred so far. So how did I get this part? Ah well, I guess I shouldn't complain. I'm great at memorizing and I really do love to act, so I believe I'll do fine.

And I'm oober excited because this guy who's playing the leading male part is like a super star to me and I got to meet him yesterday! It's kinda weird being a fan of someone who goes to the same school as you, but I am a HUGE fan of his. And he is so made for theater. You can just tell. Now don't get me wrong, I definitely DON'T have a crush on the guy. I mean, he's got a girlfriend (I think) and I've currently got my sights set on someone else (that's all you're getting from me!).

On that subject, I'm also promising not to talk about my current crushes and flirting until I get an actual boyfriend. There are too many people who know about this blog and who I really would rather not know. I'm pretty conservative about stuff like that.

So, back to One Acts, I'm also kinda bummed I got Roxi because technically, that was supposed to be Claire's part. I'm really sorry, again. And also the part I tried out for was taken my one of my newest best friends. I really do think this whole thing is going to end up being way more interesting than anyone is expecting.

So I'm going to my aunt's house today for lunch and some hanging out before she moves to California. I'm really bummed, but I do have her e-mail address (I hope she has Internet where she's going...) so I can still talk to her. I really do hope that she's happier there than she ever was here. A shout out goes to her for getting the courage to move away from this dreary town and let herself be happy... as long as she comes back and visits.

Anyway, so now I'm going to eat breakfast and I should probably work on homework (but I won't).

Impatiently awaiting Monday (we get our scripts Monday),

Tay

PS; I will find out your source (and reason) Jim! Why be so secretive? What's to hide?

2 comments:

Alec Elrod said...

andy threatened to tell someone important who could get me in deep shit those are his words exactly unless i took the website off soooooooooooooooo....... i changed the name and URL and told him i deleted it and he lookd and of course www.andysharpisms.blogspot.com is no more. Now it is www.mydumbfriend.blogspot.com but dont tell ANYONE so andy and his 20 IQ dont find out. I will tell drew, claire, jimmy, and others that i trust to visit the site and not tell andy and please vote on the poll, and Megan Smith is Andy's ex-girlfriend u will know y i told u that once u look at the poll by the way congratulations on Roxxi

Clay said...

it's only one X you guys! roXi. lol.

congrats tay! ^_^

wish your aunt good-luck for me! ^_^