Friday, December 21, 2007

On A Happier Note

Okay, so first I would like to give the biggest shout out in the history of forever to Jim! That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard! Thank you so much for always making my day! You truely always know how to make me smile! How do you do it?

So on the subject of my last post, I think everything will be okay. I know it will be a rough road getting to that point, but I truely believe that everything will be okay now. Things are slowly beginning to look up.

I got to wrap Christmas presents today for my mom and was super excited about it! All while I was little, I always loved wrapping presents more than opening them. I can't say the same about my brother who is always poking and pinching all of the wrapped goodies under the tree, not only his own, but everyone's in the family.

Tomorrow is Gma's Christmas where I see my mom's side of the family before she goes back to Florida. Unfortunately this also means that I have to see my uncle and his family who we can't really stand to be around. Ever since he and my mom stopped talking, he hasn't given two hoots about me or my brother, so I can't stand to be around him. But I got this idea that I'm not going to be my usual anti-social self that I normally am around them, but instead I'm going to be a sugary sweet, social, Christmas angel! Lets see them respond to that!

So because Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year, I'm determined to have a cheery season, even if it means forgetting about all of the problems I'm supposed to be working out and dedicating myself intirely to preparing for Monday and Tuesday.

Determined to make these holidays happy,

Tay

1 comment:

Clay said...

lol! *Jim, where are you? RESPOND TO THIS ONE!*

i was talking to you on the phone, and can't remember what i said, but things are looking up, and good luck with being sugary sweet! personally, i say, bug them. annoy the living shit out of them... but that is just me... lol. i have family problems of my own as well for a wapping five days! i can take them for three and just barely, so, yeah. but i wish you all the luck! ^_^