Sunday, December 23, 2007

Current Situation

Well, we're leaving soon. I told my brother about my plan and he didn't understand why. I laughed and just explained that I thought it was time for a change. Plus, making people feel guilty can be fun.

By the looks of the wind and snow outside, I say that we'll have a fun time getting there! Ah well. With my I Pod and my current daydream, I will survive, even if we're stuck in thirty miles of traffic.

I'm going to laugh, though, when my friend Gabe calls in the middle of dinner and all of a sudden, Paramore's 'Misery Business' starts blasting from my back pocket. He always has a knack for calling at the worst times. Either that, or it will be Claire or Kramer. Anyone actually would be appreciated, as we will most likely need some sort of conversation topic. LOL, I'm just kidding!

Feeling temporarily carefree,

Tay

1 comment:

Clay said...

well, good luck. want me to call? i can hellp you get out of a sucky sitch! ^_^ lol. so, what day dream, dare i ask. well, i'll ask next time i call so you don't have to post it. *smiles devilishy, rubbing hands together* lol! not to scare you with my ideas or anything! teeheeheeee. ^_^