Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Okay Day

Okay, so we find out the One Act audition results on Friday and flute audition results tomorrow. I'm more excited for Friday, but I guess tomorrow's gonna be pretty big too. I know a lot of people who are going to be pretty happy and pretty disappointed. Ah well. Hope all goes well!

I had my concert tonight with my solo thing and I think we at least did okay. A few mistakes, but everyone did, so it was okay in the end. For only a week and a half, it sounded good.

I was excited that I had no homework today! Lucky, lucky me!

I have work tomorrow and really nothing else is going on. I MIGHT be trying out for choir on Friday, but I'm still thinking about it.

Yawning so big my mouth hurts,

Tay

1 comment:

Clay said...

lol!
so, i take it that the concert went pretty well? ^_^ lucky ass person doesn't have homework! lol! ^_^ well, um, yeah. kinda nervous about flute auditions... yeah... well, i have to put steve to bed, so, see yas tomorrow! ^_^ (or today... whenever you read this...)