Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

Well, we got snow last night and now a two hour delay. Pray for me that we get a cancelation because that would totally make my week. Seriously God, if you're reading this or hearing my prayers, PLEASE MAKE IT CANCEL!!!!

If it doesn't cancel though, I may get either of the tests that I took yesterday back...... *gulps* yeah...... about that......

Anyway, but if it does cancel than Claire and Gabe and I are going to do something, I don't know what, but something! And maybe Joey will be there too....... *cough*Claire be ready*cough*

So that's pretty much the sole thing that's on my mind this morning!

Praying long and hard,

Tay

1 comment:

Clay said...

if we do have a closing on friday, gabe and i are going out early (bout seven or so according to him) and doing our our driveways and Marry-Lou's and then the people's across the street... maybe and then go sledding and after retreat for hot chocolate. want to join us? ^_^