Sunday, December 23, 2007

Holiday Surprises

Today's the day. That 'wonderful' day in which I have vowed to be sugary sweet. Ug... Maybe I can just continue being my anti-social self... yeah right. Me and anti-social really don't go well together, and every time we get together, it gets harder and harder to stay shut up. Most of the time I just want to scream at them and smack a couple people, but I bottle it up and just continue either writing or sketching, just to take my mind off of it all. This year I'm going to leave my notebook, sketch book, and pencils at home. This year I will help distribute the gifts without fighting with my idiot cousin, I will help make dinner, and I will smile as though I know something that everyone else doesn't. My parents might ask why I'm smiling so, but I'll just respond that it's the holidays and that everyone should be smiling. Lets see them respond to that.

Determined to confuse people,

Tay

No comments: