Wednesday, December 12, 2007

One Act Auditions

So yesterday I did my one act auditions and I think they went great! I presented my monologue, got some laughs from it, sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and did a cold read which was oober easy!!! I pray that I got the part I wanted, and if not her, than some decent part. But if not, that's okay too, considering I've got tons of time and other plays to try out for before I graduate.

I think we find out the results today, but even so, I wanted a snow day really bad b/c I had pep band last night after auditions which left like no time for homework. So now I've got to figure out how to present something in french and start and finish my Geometry and Science homework. Well I guess that's what study hall is for!

Crossing my fingers extra tight,

Tay

1 comment:

Clay said...

i can't wait until friday! the anticipation is KILLING me! lol.

PS: lucky ass person has no homework today! lol! ^_^