Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Scripts and Tests and Quizzes, Oh My!

Today I have two quizzes and one test. I think the first quiz will be easy, the test kinda easy, and the last quiz kinda hard. I'll study in study hall and lunch and trust that I do well. I skimmed the material last night, so I'm sure I'll do at least okay. I do hate Science though! As soon as I thought that I actually understood something, he has to go and change it up! It's like Algebra all over again! You grasp one concept and then it just gets that much more complicated only a second later.

I got my script yesterday! I'm so excited! One of my newest friends and I have to pretty much have a cat fight over a dead guy! ..... and then apparently I'm kissed by this senior who's shorter than me and rides my bus. Thank GOD I don't have to kiss him on stage (or at all)! Yuck! But it's weird because our director won't give us the ending! She says she'll give it to us after break! It's one of those 'surprise ending' things. We all were like 'NOOO!!! HOW DOES IT END?!?!?!?!', but she still wouldn't tell us. Grr......

Hoping my studying paid off (for once),

Tay

No comments: