Monday, December 3, 2007

Week From Hell; Part One

So today I know the orchestra teacher is expecting me to have perfected my solo over the weekend, but the truth is I'm screwed. I did practice, but it's a hard piece and I got the fingering down, but it's doing it as fast as it's supposed to that I'm going to suck at. I'm going to be soooooooooooooooooooooooooo embarrassed today in orchestra!!! PLEASE HELP!!!! I CAN'T DO THIS!!!!! And I'm not normally pessimistic.

In other news, my ex is going to be VERY mad at me this morning b/c I basically blamed a lot of bad stuff on him, but I had a reason! He really is to blame!! I have proof!!! But he's still going to be mad, but hey, it was his choice to screw up his friend's feelings and he needs to apologize and fix it!! I'm so sick of telling guys what they did wrong!

Wish me luck today.

Feeling sick,

Tay

PS; Shout out to Jim for being the only one besides Claire and my father to comment! Thanks Jim, you truely made my morning. I'll be looking forward to all of your questions in Science!

1 comment:

Clay said...

Good luck with the whole orchestra thing. that must really suck.
btw, did you talk to gabe about it at all? please, if you haven't, don't. if you have, that's fine, but i need to handle it.

well, i am here to help you get through the week... if i don't break down myself, but i will help what i can! ^_^ SMILE!