Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Christmas Eve!

I'm off to church! The one night of the year we actually go and I am super excited! A good friend of mine that now goes to an all boys private school goes there, so I'm hoping to see him there! (yeah Claire, it's our french buddy from homecoming) I feel pretty weird though because I have to wear this brown skirt and this cream colored sweater. I like the outfit, I just don't like wearing stockings. They itch and are very irritating.

Anyway, just so all of you are aware, tonight is also a full moon, so be on the look out for strange occurrences, such as unexplained behaviors and small miracles. I just wish all of these clouds weren't covering it up. I was so looking forward to stepping out of my church and seeing that full moon the whole ride home... ah well. Sometimes things don't always go as planned, right? So we just have to role with the punches. I also can't wait to feel the great vibes I get from my church. It's like every time I walk into that building, I feel safe and more relaxed. I hope that once I move out of Ohio after graduation, I'll find a town that makes me feel that way too...

I hope all of you are enjoying your Christmas Eve's and that you have a safe and happy Christmas tomorrow!

Feeling that wondrous Christmas feeling,

Tay

1 comment:

Clay said...

Happy Christmas! ^_^

yeah, stocking suck.

i hope that you saw him! god i miss that boy! if you did see him, i hope you got a chance to say hi (and tell him hi from me too! ^_^ )

yeah, church always has that sort of effect, doesn't it?

well, i should probably get my parents going... we are going to see the crazy side of the family and i can't wait! ^_^

well, i hope that you and everyone else has a safe and happy christmas and holiday season, and a wonderful coming year! ^_^