Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Welcoming Family

So here I am, waiting for my aunt and uncle from out of town to get here. We spent like two weeks preparing for their visit, but yet it feels like we're doing everything at the last minute. Ah well. I keep saying we're doing a lot for people who love us no matter what. I mean, they're family! Come on! It's not like they're going to disown us if our house has a little dust in it, but if you knew my mother, she would 'be so embarrassed' if that happened so I'm done questioning her methods.

My brother's at a friend's house and should be home soon. I went shopping w/my mother and got tons of cute clothes! I had like no long sleeved shirts, so I'm excited now that I do! And I got a bunch of cute sweaters that are really fuzzy and warm! Winter do your worst!

Oh, my brother's home. I should probably go help get ready, but I'm having a hard time comprehending that there is still more that we can possibly get cleaner than it already is. This is madness.

Wishing my sore neck would go away,

Tay

1 comment:

Clay said...

just one more day. hang in there tay! i can't wait to see what you got! ^_^