Thursday, November 29, 2007

Stress To The Max

So today I was extreamly stressed out. I didn't go to work b/c my dad apparently didn't know that I was working today (I told him I work every Thursday). It didn't help that he came home pissed at my brother b/c they had to go back to school to get my brother's homework. So I felt like I was punished for my brother's mistake and then blamed for him not knowing that I was working when I told him that I was working every Thursday. He never truely apologized b/c he still doesn't think it's his fault. I HATE it when men think that they are never wrong!!!!!! Urg!!!!

I also found out that my ex is smoking again when he told me he had quit. My dad said there's nothing I can do but ask him to stop, but I still feel like I should do something or tell somebody. I just don't know what to do. (C, if you're reading this, maybe you can help... I didn't want to bring it up on the phone...)

I have a quiz tomorrow, a test, and a presentation to give. Wish me luck.

Feeling stressed and freaked out,

Tay

2 comments:

Jim Park said...

Hey! Thanks for the comments on Jim Jims! I just put it up a couple of days ago and I'm glad to know that people like it. You have a cool little blog goin' here yourself, I like the top song thing, I thought that was pretty cool.

Clay said...

OH MY GOD! again? wait, GN? right? not ZD? *sigh* i don't know what to do about that. i really don't.

BTW, nothing was your fault! that was just what happened and how they happened. you just happened to get into the mix.

SMILE!
^_^