Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Friends Gone MIA

Okay, so I'm kinda mad right now. My friend has been gone for two days, I have no idea where he went, and he was supposed to get a haircut over the weekend and I have yet to see it! I'm beginning to think that by the time I do see it, his hair will have all grown back! I'm also afraid that he was hit by a bus, never to be seen again. Yeah, not good. And my friend Terri (not his real name, but a nickname) went home sick, and I'm pretty sure more people were missing too. Gosh people! Where are you?!

So in other news, I had only two subjects of homework tonight but could only get one done. I hate Science. Really, I do. I suck at it. So tomorrow in A+ (study hall), I have to have my friend Nick help me or I'll never get it done and it's going to be graded.

So that was my day. Not really interesting, but it was enough that I didn't fall asleep at all. (well, okay, I came pretty close, I'll admit that) Oh yeah, and I think I aced a World Studies test and I finished my book that I've been addicted to for the past week or two. My friend (shout out to M! You know who you are!), recommended the series to me and I've been hooked ever since! Thanx again M!

So now I think I'll go and help make dinner. You know I love all of you!

Freezing all the way down to my toes (maybe I should wear more than a tank in November),

Tay

2 comments:

Clay said...

Hey Tay!
WHERE THE HELL IS HE? i mean, he has been gone all week! if he isn't here today, idk. oh yeah, and ken from geo wasn't there that day either! well, um, yeah. gtg to the bus! see ya in five! ^_^

Clay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.