Friday, November 16, 2007

Three Ex's In A Row, Tick Tack Toe, I Win! (goodie...)

So I did it. I broke up with him. It's better this way. But the thing is, I thought he was kinda mad, so I left him alone, and then he sat with us at lunch today! He claimed he had no where else to sit, which I totally believe, but still! Out of all the places to sit, you sit at your ex-girlfriend's table?!?!?! I mean come on!!! It was weird and awkward. I can't talk about other guys while he's there which sucks, not that there are any other guys right now, but still! My friend vowed to keep me away from guys now for a while, just like I'm supposed to be doing for her, but it's not going to be an easy job! I'm already on the lookout now, and I might already see something in the distance..... On that note, I want to comment that I don't see how I can keep her away from guys when I'm trying to set her up with a friend of ours anyway! (50.5% BABY!)

So that was mainly my day..... oh and in Geometry, a weird kid brought up the subject of beer goggles (inside joke) and I about peed my pants! It was sooooooo funny!

So that's about it! I have to go do my weekend homework now so that's done with, so I'll catch you later!

Having the weirdest day ever,

Tay

1 comment:

Clay said...

billy's at the bar... lol! that was hilarious wasn't it? i'm tellen ya, ken and i are gonna run away to canada when we are nineteen and drink frilly margaritas! lol. sorry, not the point here...

as i mentioned earlier, he sat with us, which means that he still wants to be friends, but is giving you some space as well by sitting at the other side of the table rather than right next to you...

ok, who is it? or is it still fuzzy?

oh wow, one whole point over the other. currently, they are both getting info from friends, and i'm not gonna worry bout them till one of them brings it up, which neither of them have done since homecoming... idk.

anyway, i should probably do homework, but i'm a procrasinator and i'm gonna hold off til sunday...typical... i think i'll call drew. i talked to kramer already and ashley, you are working on hm, and i havn't called him in a while... *seeing your smile already* ONLY ONE POINT!