Sunday, November 18, 2007

Stupid Geometry Project!

So I feel horrible b/c I missed a party w/all of my bestest friends in the world b/c I was working on a stupid idiotic project that I worked for three hours on. I had better get a good grade on it or I will be pissed. But I felt loved b/c they all called me and put me on speaker phone and we talked for like an hour! I felt so loved! I still can't believe I missed seeing Max, though! Apparently he's hot now, but I have a hard time believing that. To me he will always be that little kid I knew who wore a trench coat and played with little lego figures. I need a picture to prove this (Claire, that's where you come in handy!). Or his e-mail will work too.

So today I have to go get my hair done and my eyebrows waxed (NOT looking forward to that). Then I have to come home and clean a LOT. *deep sigh* I can't wait until Thanksgiving break. It can't come soon enough.

Last night I watched the saddest movie I think I've ever seen. Sadder than Titanic and that was a pretty sad movie. It was called A Walk To Remember and is currently on my list of fav movies. I highly suggest all you girls out there to watch it! It will have you sobbing by the end of it, but it's so good and romantic and OMG it was sooooooooooooooooooooo good!

Well, that's me currently! I should probably go eat breakfast now, so I'll see you later!

Still waiting for a break,

Tay

1 comment:

Clay said...

Welll, in a way, you were there... well, (again) see, i forgot my camera in my room, and i didn't exactly get a pic... sorry. i was thinking about that when i got there though! and, his trenchcoat is no more, but he has a different coat that is way sexy! (much like the jacket, only a coat... kind of my coat, only manly, i guess...)

sucks that you have to clean today...

we are going to have to watch that at our next MM.

^_^
-me