Friday, November 16, 2007

Soon To Be Ex (again)

I woke up at five thirty this morning and decided not to go back to sleep. I needed time to think. My boyfriend has been getting on my nerves lately. He's being a jerk and I need out of our relationship. So I decided that I'm going to break up with him this morning. Now normally, I would take into consideration the fact that today is our three week anniversary, but because he hasn't cared about both of our other anniversary's, I'm sure he won't care about this one. God, he's annoying.

It almost seems like I'm prone to do this. Breaking up is all I know how to do. This is the third time. I've never been broken up with before and I can't seem to figure out why. In my next relationship, if it doesn't work out, I pray I don't have to break up with someone again. It's hard and scary. I would rather break down in tears from being broken up with instead of trying to figure out how exactly to end a relationship. It's really hard. Plus, there aren't many songs to listen to about how you need to break up with a perfectly good guy. I think someone should write at least one.

Wish me luck.

Needing a Dr. Pepper at six thirty in the morning,

Tay

1 comment:

Clay said...

hmmm. third time? i hit my third time a while ago... it isn't fun, but remember the last time we both thought that that would be easier and we both wished for a broken heart? i know it's not the same, but do you remember that? we felt like crap! careful whatcha wish for.