Monday, November 19, 2007

A Quick Catch Up For Those Of You Who Haven't Been Around

Okay, so today both Kyle and Jimmy came back! I didn't have to be worried anymore! And Zack didn't sit w/us at lunch, which is good, but he sat w/my other guy friends, which is bad. And I think he knows I'm friends w/them b/c I remember freaking out when Claire was over there and I had to point the table out to him. So this could be very not good. But then again, I could be overreacting, so I'll just not worry about it (for now).

In other news, I got my haircut yesterday and it looked kinda cute today w/my mini-skirt, leggings, and cute top. At least, I was called cute on the bus ride home by my friend (guy).

Also my friend *cough*Claire*cough* is getting sick of me bringing up her relationship problems, but I can't help it! It's something that lets me get my mind off of my own stupid relationship problems, which I do have right now, choose to believe it or not. I hate dwelling on my romance problems when I already think about them 24/7.

So that's pretty much it for now.

Anticipating a sub from Subway for dinner,

Tay

1 comment:

Clay said...

yes, lots of hair cuts going around right now... and yes, i do not think that it was any kind of cawincadenc (sp?) that he sat with them...

and yes, you did look really cute.

*huff* well, that is the same reason why i like to go on your relationship stuff. so i can get my mind off of my own!!! ^_^