Sunday, November 11, 2007

Help!

So I've got two projects to work on, but don't know if I can today. I couldn't yesterday, and I might not be able to today. Friends from out of town are over and even though we love when they visit, they take up a lot of time. I don't know how I'm going to get everything done.......

On another note, I saw our school's play last night and was so proud of all of my friends in it. I knew like twenty people in it and was so proud! To all of you who were in TMM, you guys were great! Truely full of talent!

Well, I should probably go start homework before I have to do something else.

Wondering why I'm needing a break on the weekend,

Tay

1 comment:

Clay said...

hmmm. i should call just to make things difficult... mwahahahahaha. i wont... right now anyway... lol.

TMM was AWSOME! i will say it again, CONGRATS GUY!!!