Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Randomnessness

So I'm about to go watch the new episode of Gossip Girl, but I figured I'd post here first.

Congrats to Claire who got her website up and running! You go girl (as painfully eighties as that sounds)!

And wow, looks like I can hold down a bf for longer than two weeks without wanting to back out! Amazing! I never thought I'd live to see the day! LOL! JK!

No one was sick today, which means I didn't have a heart attack. I tend to think the worst when friends are out sick. Normally my mental images include car crashes/cancer/death of some sort. I know, I'm paranoid. Believe me, I'm very aware of the fact.

Two tests tomorrow and one quiz, so my day is pretty full! I'm surviving though and am actually making it this far into the night without stressing too much.

Wanting a vacation,

Tay

No comments: