Thursday, November 8, 2007

Kinda (but not really) Interesting Day

So today was kinda interesting. Hung out w/my bf a lot and was sketched by my friend during study hall. She's really a great artist.

My friend might come over tomorrow and sleep over. If she does, we will probably watch movies, eat a LOT of food, and talk a lot. About boys normally, and believe me, we find a lot to talk about on that subject. Lately especially.

Also today, I entered a strange conversation with a bunch of new guy friends. I won't say exactly what was said, but lets just say that I wished I hadn't entered the conversation. (okay all you sick minded people, get your minds out of the gutters! it was not about that! they may be guys, but they aren't that perverted!)

So that was my day today. I know, not that interesting, but at least I'm updating the site, right! Unlike some people I could mention.......

Wanting a nap,

Tay

PS; I totally aced a test I took today in science that normally I would have failed if I hadn't studied my butt off last night w/my mom's help! Thanx Mom! *hands over cookie*

1 comment:

Clay said...

what happened on thurdsay again?