Saturday, July 26, 2008

dreams.

so...
*cough*
i've kinda...
got news.
not big news, mind you, just...
well, i don't really know what to think.
see, i had this dream last night and it's kinda went along with stuff i've been feeling lately.
it was pretty scary, actually.
i don't remember specifically what was scary, but i do remember being scared.
but then one of my friends (i've been talking to him a lot lately) shows up...
and he holds my hand.
and i start to feel safe.
for the first time, i feel safe.
...
and i also feel this shock that runs through my body and my heart feels like it skipped a beat.
...
so...
yeah.
he kinda goes to a different school.
he's a year older than me.
he plays guitar.
yeah.
and i kinda might have a bit (only a bit) of a crush on him.
MAYBE.
i still haven't figured it out yet.

so that was just something that i had to get off of my chest.
i haven't told anyone yet, so shhhh...

feeling a litle odd about this whole thing,
tay

No comments: