Thursday, July 24, 2008

winter please come!

*groans*
i miss winter sooooooo much.
or even late fall.
i'll take either.
is this weird or what, but i've been taking cold showers (which feel amazing btw) just to remember feeling cold.
i miss sweatshirts and the ability to bury myself inside one to escape all of the things in my life i don't wanna deal with.
i miss scarves and boots and i even miss snow, even though i hate the stuff.
i miss christmas too.
the carols, the countdown calenders, the decorations...
*groans again*
have i mentioned just how much i HATE summer???

it's way too hot outside, my father often refuses to turn on the air conditioning and decides to open up all the windows to the heat instead, i miss all of my friends who i saw every day and don't anymore, i'm not at home b/c i'm not at school, and i never laugh as much in the summer.
i love my family, don't get me wrong, but i feel at home at school.
it feels like i know so much more about that place and the people i'm around there than i do here...

so yeah.
i now turn my fan up full blast and take cold showers before bed just so that i can get that affect.
i don't think marching season could come fast enough.

wishing jack frost would nip at her nose,
tay

No comments: