Tuesday, July 8, 2008

bad readers!!!

ug.
*sneeze*
*cough*
*hack*
yes, that's right.
i'm offically sick.
which is weird, b/c i'm NEVER sick.
EVER.
so how exactly this happened, i really don't know.
all i know is that i couldn't walk yesterday and had the most massive head-ache ever.

oh, and who watched the season finale of 'the bachalerette' yesterday???
'cause i did!
and i can't believe jesse won!
i thought for SURE it would be jason.
needless to say i was very upset.
which probably made my sickness even worse.
maybe i could sue... (jk)


alright, well i know what you must be wondering; what's going on with the guy who you dedicated the last entry to?
well, lets just say that we hang out at least once a week, i see him more than i should (for the sake of my heart), and i get a kiss goodbye whenever he has to leave.
*deep sigh*
so yeah. you could say i'm in trouble.
did i mention that at my flag captin's grad party, he showed up late?
and me and my friends were swinging on her jungle gym and he came up behind me and scared me to death.
...
well, alright that's a lie.
it was dark, but not THAT dark.
i pretended to be scared.
but still.
then my friends took off to go hang out and he spent the whole time flirting with me and kissing me.
i felt like the only girl in the world.

alright.
that's all you're getting.
no details.
and do you want to know WHY???
because none of you have commented!!!
hey, i know you're out there and you care about what happens!!!
don't pretend that you don't.
so be good little readers and COMMENT!!!

*yawn*
well, it's pretty late for a sick girl to still be up, so i'm gonna go to bed now.
g'night all!

hoping tomorrow she can walk,
tay

No comments: