Monday, August 4, 2008

boring post, but it's better then nothing.

so FORGET my last post.
it NEVER happened.
plus i kinda want him to end up with my best friend anyway.
i think i was just really surprised to find such a great guy and i really wanted him to end up with one of us, so, because he had been rejected, i started to want him for myself...
BUT he and i are better as friends (story of my life), especially after everything, so that's that.

alright well i just wanted to say just how much i miss my school life.
really.
i miss all of my friends, especially all of the tribe members, and i really wish that we could have another party sometime soon, but even then half of the guys don't show up.
makes me sad.
i might see a couple of them tomorrow, but it's not the same.

*deep sigh*
but other then that, i'm pretty happy.
we're back from chicago, which i will fill you all in on later when i feel up to it.
but right now i'm kinda hungry so i'm going to go get some food before bed.

g'night all!

not really up to overthinking things right now,

tay

No comments: