Thursday, July 5, 2007

Projects

Today we start projects. Fun. For the past month, my mother has been continuously talking about all of these projects that she's going to do while she's on vacation. Well guess what! She's on vacation! And she needs help (aka; me) in order to finish said projects! YEY! *cough*not*cough* Ah well. At least it's something to do.

Summer is such a bitter sweet season. You're glad that school/work is over, but you also get so bored. No longer do you see people outside of your family every day. And if you're like me and my family, we can get very sick of each other in a short amount of time. Don't get me wrong, I love them all to bits, but we tend to annoy the heck out of each other. Do any of you fellow bloggers have crazy families like mine? I'd like to hear about them!

About ready to strangle someone,

Tay

1 comment:

Arrowhead said...

Hmmmm....I wonder why the time on your posts reflects Pacific time? NO WAY you got up at 4:55 a.m. to type your entry.