Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Testing, testing, 1... 2... 3...

Hey all you bloggers out there!

Happy Fourth of July for those of you in the US. I hope you all have someone to sit with while you're being eaten alive by mosquitoes and trying to enjoy giant flashes of color in the sky that all start to look the same after awhile! Actually, I really do enjoy this holiday. It gives me and my crazy family an excuse to spend more time together, which we never find much time to do these days. So whether it's just your dog or a huge group of people, I hope you're not alone. And if you are, count your blessings for having peace in your life! There's always a bright side!

Where my family and I sit, however, it looks like rain! Ah well, it wouldn't be the first year!

Hope you all have a good Fourth!

Feeling the heat,

Tay

1 comment:

Arrowhead said...

Hey Miss NOT Perfect:

Congrats on the start of your blog.

Keep writing!!!