Friday, July 6, 2007

Fireflies

Was up 'till ten thirty last night catching fireflies with my bro and our neighbor's grandkids (two boys, one older, one younger). We had fun and shared a lot of laughs, which was good, considering we see these boys once a year. They always visit for a week in the summer, though, and every year we spend almost every night catching fireflies. We live close to a forest, so our yards tend to be filled with them any time after eight. Looking forward to doing it again tonight!

I also power walked with my mom today, which was fun. It not only gave us time to talk, but we also got some exercise in, which my mom claims to need (she doesn't). How often do all of you fellow bloggers exercise? Once a week, or once a month? Come on, tell the truth!

Feeling good about myself,

Tay

1 comment:

Arrowhead said...

Well, I try to exercise (please note the correct spelling of this word) 3-4 times a week. As you get older, you need to do it and make it part of your routine.