Thursday, July 12, 2007

Goodbye Boys, Hello RV

Well, the boys have officially said their goodbyes. It's sad, but we're keeping our chins up and hoping that they will visit sometime before next summer. On a brighter side, my other neighbor's grand kids will be in next weekend. They visit a lot more often, but we still miss them also.

Tomorrow morning, my mother, bro and I all leave to go camping with my grandmother in her RV. An hour drive to her house and then three and a half hours after that. Fun, right? At least it's something to occupy our time! We're staying for three nights, so it will be exciting, but we will all be ready to get home. My dad can't stand small places, so he will be at home, caring for our dog and our neighbor's rabbits (whom we're looking after while they're at a wedding for the weekend). We'll miss him terribly, but it will be great to get out of the house. I need a little change in scenery once in a while.

Trying to forget about the boys,

Tay

No comments: