Friday, January 4, 2008

Long Awaited Update

I'm sooooooooooo sorry I haven't updated in forever! It's just I've had other things to do and tons of stuff on my mind to deal with. Not that anything has really gotten accomplished or any of my thoughts sorted out, but you know, I felt bad about lack of updates!

So here's my current story; I was walking home from the bus stop with tons of books not only in my backpack, but also in my arms b/c I'm supposed to prepare for exams this weekend and get myself organized. So I'm walking, and normally the walk isn't that long, but normally I don't have fifty pounds on my back and another fifty pounds in my arms, so I'm walking slowly and my arms are killing me. So I'm halfway there, and I slip on a patch of ice and fall onto the street. I swear I pulled at least ten muscles and got a nice sized bruise on my hip and another on my knee. I'm then half tempted just to frickin' leave everything there and just limp home without my homework, but I know that I can't, so I have to heave myself up back onto my feet, with my backpack still on my back, and my books still in my arms. By the time I got home, my arms were trembling from the weight and my legs were about ready to give out, but I finally made it through the door and I pretty much just dumped it all on the staircase. I haven't even changed out of my boots yet, I just hobbled to the computer.

So that was my most recent story. Trust me, there's more where that came from.

Let's talk about exams and my schedual for this weekend. I have to work pretty much nonstop, making flash cards for everything and taking notes on what I need to study for each subject. Six exams. Six subjects. Six sets of notes. At LEAST six sets of flash cards. And the sucky part is that I can't NOT study or my parents will kill me and I can't procrastinate this stuff or I will never be able to pass, and THEN my parent's will kill me. So either, I go through this torture this weekend and get it over with, or get grounded from now until my birthday. I think you know which one I'm going to choose.

So I guess I won't be able to post all weekend, but come Monday, I'll continue to keep you updated (if I'm still alive by then).

Dreading walking again,

Tay

PS; A big happy birthday shout out to my brother! Eleven years old this Sunday!

PPS; Did I mention that Saturday night and Sunday morning will be filled with four fifth grade boys laughing and screaming and running everywhere? Bring on the Asprin...

2 comments:

Clay said...

overachever. geez! lol. shit. there goes my dad's phone again. i will let it ring, but then i will have to put up with the voicemail beeps over and over again for a half an hour. op, there goes the first of fifty now!

anyway, well, i know that you are alive and it is monday. what about today's post? lol. no worries. i will see yas tomorrow... or today... maybe even yesturday, depending. well, to stop this chat with myself, i should probably start homework of my own.... hmmm. why does this sound so much similar to my messages to you on your phone? geez. i need to stop talking for a while. WHERE IS THE DUCT TAPE?

Jim Park said...

Slipping on ice sucks! last year i actually slipped on the ice walking to the bus stop and fractured my radial head (which is the thing in your elbow that lets bend your arm) i still get made fun of that... but yeah i feel for ya.