Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Exams, Exams, and More Exams

I feel so burnt out right now that it's not even a little bit funny. I truely just want to crawl under the covers and stay there for the rest of my life.

Yesterday's exams went okay. Turns out Health was my hardest and I got a B on it (he told us), so I should at least get B's on the rest of the ones I took yesterday. Today I just have French, which I'm praying is mostly multiple choice and matching...

I'm terrified for tomorrow, though. Geometry shouldn't be impossible, but Science might be. I HATE Science with a burning passion and I don't understand hardly anything. I'm going to have to study my butt off tonight just to pass. Wish me luck.

I'm getting a migrane just thinking about all of this.

On a short fuse this morning,

Tay

1 comment:

Diva Otonashi said...

I hear you Tay I hate to have to take exams and here's another thing we have in common I HATE science as well. I don't think that you should have had to worry about spanish because I am sure that you atre great at it. So far even if we just started talking over the enternet a couple of weeks ago. You have become like my best friend Tay because you understand what I'm going through more than anybody else. So leave another comment soon please I really need some one top talk to. But youyr right about exams they really suck.