Friday, January 18, 2008

Bringing Back Miss Outspoken Writer (for those of you who knew this blog in its earlier days)

Okay, so I was getting out of the shower and washing my face and brushing my teeth and stuff, and I started thinking. I haven't written in a long time. I'm a writer who hasn't written a true story in at least five months. It then hit me how empty I felt without it. I used to write all the time. And then high school happened. Ask anyone, I would write all the time, and now I don't. Maybe it's lack of time or lack of energy, but I started feeling empty and horrible... And then I had a brilliant idea.

I'm going to start writting again, and I'm thinking (and only thinking, people, don't get excited yet) that maybe, maybe, I'll actually make another blog/website, but have it all be random installments of one of my stories! Now, keep in mind that I would have to brainstorm a really fantastic plot line in order to do this and that it might end up being a couple weekly installments, and then a couple of monthly installments, but I think I could possibly do it. I don't currently know for sure if I'm going to do it, but I would like to know everyone's opinions on the subject.

So now, without further ado, I think I'm going to go and start writting down one of my many thought bubbles. Maybe if enough people comment on this, I'll post it here! Hey, I've done it before (check MUCH earlier entries), and I might do it again, even if this whole idea doesn't work out.

Feeling inspired,

Tay

No comments: