Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Weird Day

So today I got into a fight with my brother (what else is new), but this time he said some things that really hit me and I realized just how big of a b**** I have been being these past few weeks. I mean, I've been under a lot of stress and everything, but I guess that's no excuse. So I apologized to basically everyone in my family who I had hurt and cried about a bucket of tears (again, something new?) for absolutely no reason. Today has been a strange day.

Not only that, but I've decided no more romance talk on here unless I get really serious. I mean, because of my luck with guys lately, it may be time for a long awaited break anyway. Maybe I should just stay single for a while and see how it goes. Or maybe not. I guess I'll just need a little convincing to get me back out there. But until a guy who can do that comes along, I think I'll just stick to drinking hot chocolate in my robe and slippers and watching a good chick flick.

Feeling weird,

Tay

1 comment:

Clay said...

... wait for it, wait for it!...