Sunday, October 21, 2007

Busy Sunday

Well instead of working on homework all day like I'd planned, my family and I will be going to a pumpkin farm for an hour and a half to pick out pumpkins that we probably won't even carve. But it's tradition, so I'm not complaining. It just means that I'm going to have to work a little faster on homework than I had planned, considering I was also counting on a bike ride afterwords before dinner, which I will probably have to help make. I know, a lot for a Sunday, but this is what happens when people spend all Saturday sleeping.

I'm also having romantic ups and downs, but I'm refusing to say any more than that. I'm just feeling frustrated and exhilarated all at the same time. I think I need that bike ride now......

Needing time to think,

Tay

No comments: