Saturday, October 27, 2007

Full Moon = Weird

Okay, so that whole, 'staying single' thing didn't exactly go according to plan. My friend from French class whom I've had a crush on for the past month, asked me out last night, during the full moon. Three guesses as to what my answer was...

So the only thing I'm afraid of now is awkward situations and stuff like that, but I think of it this way; it takes two people to make a situation awkward, so I just have to be loose and myself around him. Right?

Convinced the full moon has powers,

Tay

1 comment:

Clay said...

there was an aura, i swear! oh, and btw, *squeel!* lol. i just had to do it. you know i did. well, um, so, how is it between you guys now anyway? i mean, i saw you two walk into french together (if you didn't hear my little, "AAAAAAWWWWWWWWW") lol. ^_^